Thank you so much for nominating me for the Liebster award. Hungry Hungry Hipos I do appreciate the nomination and the kind words. It’s a good way of devising the subjects you read
These awards only have a few rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator.
- Nominate bloggers with under 500 followers.
- Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer.
Simple as that!
Here are the questions given to me:
- What made you start blogging? I always wanted to write a book, industry based but never got around to the task. Therefore the best thing is to write a blog and it has been very therapeutic.
- Do you have any phobias? Yes funfair rides, thanks to the pirate ship at Gt Yarmouth. My brother M had me sitting at the back intensifying my fear of falling out. This fear has stuck with me, yet I am happy to climb high scaffolding.
- What is your favourite song ever, and why? This question I found very hard as I love music, however I’m going to sound about 90 when I’m clearly only half that age. Dean Martin – That’s Amore. It’s such a romantic classic and everyone always sings along to the song when its played. Its a happy tune. Dance music is my all time favourite.
- If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Potatoes, I guess that’s the Irish in me.
- What is your favourite book? Sold: by Zana Muhsen. One woman’s true account of modern slavery.
- What would win in a fight between a hippo and a rhino and why? It would be a draw because they would become bathing buddies.
- If you could go back in history and give someone a slap who would it be and why? Amy Winehouse, to make her see sense. She was such a talented musician yet alcohol abuse caused her young death.
- If you could cancel one TV show forever which would it be? Jeremy Kyle, do I need to say more.
- What inspires you? People inspire me, kindness especially.
- What is your pet hate? Peoples table manners, I can’t stand noisy eaters, people that lick their cutlery and people chasing food around a plate with a fork.
- If you could change career, what would it be?
- If the world was going to end in a month, where would you go?
- If you were an animal, what would you be?
- If you could have dinner with a celebrity, who would it be and why?
- If you were given a free flight ticket to any destination, were would you go?
- If your house was on fire and you could save one item, what would it be?
- What one appliance or piece of technology could you not live without?
- Are you a beer, wine or spirit drink person?
- Name your favourite sweet/candy and why?
- Which one would you be a candle or a light bulb and why?
Hungry Hungry Hipos – I’m enjoying their SW journey and learning new recipes.
DancingBhoy – A blog that always makes me smile or giggle out loud. Love his sense of humour.
The Journey – A very close friend, who shows you beauty from behind a lens.
Lets face the music – A blog fulfilling my passion of construction, which I can no longer do.
carcinoid-cancer.com – A very informative blog from a fellow patient